Call Liberty Healthcare on 1300 885 853 to hire this product, or email email@example.com
Minimum hire period of 2 weeks applies for ALL our hire products. All our hire products are also available for long term hire.
There is a cleaning fee applied to all hire invoices.
These products are large and require Delivery, Install and Collection by one or two of our friendly team members. We have regular scheduled delivery days across the Greater Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast area. Our scheduling requires at least 2 business days’ notice prior to the delivery date applicable for your local area.
Delivery fees applies, see our Delivery & Pickup Fees page for more details.
The CairMax® Duo Foam Air Support Surface Mattress is a versatile foam air support surface with the ability to alternate between static or dynamic support, in response to the needs of the patient.
The Mattress functions as a static pressure relieving surface without the control unit however, when clinically required, it can step up to provide dynamic therapy with the control unit connected. The compact control unit is easily connected for immediate support, with no disruption to patient comfort. Combining durable foam core with alternating air cells embedded with castellated foam to deliver comfort and support for patients up to 230 kg. The castellated foam articulates when the mattress is profiled, while static head area foam offers stable support for enhanced sleep. Concerns over correct pressure level settings are eased with AutoCair, an automatic weight-sensing technology that automatically adjusts the pressure settings to keep the client within a safe pressure range for effective therapy, delivering fail-safe patient comfort and support. This plug-and-play system is very simple to use and requires minimum training to operate, making it ideal for community or aged care use. Available in two sizes with or without the control unit. Please make a selection from the dropdown menu above when ordering.
- Versatile foam air support mattress alternating between static and dynamic support with a control unit
- Simple to use 'plug-and-play' system requires minimal training to operate
- Powered hybrid mattress with dynamic 1:2 cell alternation
- Ideal for community and aged care facility use
- AutoCair automatic weight sensing technology adjusts the pressure setting
- Comfortable durable foam core with alternating air cells embedded with castellated foam
- All components wipe clean. Top Cover is machine washable for infection control
- Top Cover: Maximum temperature for cleaning: 95°C