The Molift Mover 205 is a workhorse patient lifter for constant and everyday use. The Mover 205 is an all-round mobile patient lifter for every lifting and transfer situations in nursing, institutional and hospital settings. This Patient lifter has a very low total weight of 39.3 kg (89.5 lbs), making it easy and light to manoeuvre even at the maximum SWL of 205 kg (452 lbs).
Excellent lifting range: The Mover 205 patient lifter has an excellent lifting range of 37 – 179 cm (14.5” – 70.4”). This mobile patient lifter can be supplied with 2 or 4 point sling bar that compliments the Molift RgoSling to provide a comfortable and spacious position for the user. A unique quick release function provides options of other suspensions to be easily fitted without the use of tools. This patient lifters is equipped with Molift environmentally friendly NiMH-batteries.
Warranty on the Mover 205 and all Molift lifters is 2 years. Molift hand controls and batteries have a warranty of 6 months.
- Integrated Service Software Automatic service notification system determines when the lifter requires service and maintenance.
- Unique Push Bar The unique push bar provides the best natural grip, creating good ergonomics and many grip possibilities.
- Extra Low Base Molift Mover 205 is also available with an extra low base chassis. A base height of only 6 cm is one of the lowest in the market.
- Walking Arms Molift Mover 205 is also available with additional Support Arms. This in combination with the excellent maximum height provides an ideal solution for gait training.
- ARTG Number: 360016
- Australian Standards: 10535:2011
- Warranty: 2 years workmanship; 1 year battery
The Molift Mover 180 has a total weight of only 32 kg (70.5 lbs) which, together with the design, makes it easy to manoeuvere.