The Molift Mover 300 is a Bariatric patient lifter and is designed for a safe working load of 300kg. The Mover 300 patient lifter weighs only 39.3kg making it the lightest bariatric patient hoist on the market. The unique geometry and wheel positioning provides excellent manoeuvrability.
The Mover 300 lifts easily from the floor, from 40 cm (15.7”) at its lowest up to a maximum lifting height of 179 cm (70.4”) providing excellent lifting space and height for gait training. Like all Molift patient lifters the Mover 300 bariatric patient hoist comes with environmentally friendly NiMH-batteries.
Warranty on the Mover 300 and all Molift lifters is 2 years. Molift hand controls and batteries have a warranty of 6 months.
- Integrated Service Software Automatic service notification system determines when the lifter requires service and maintenance.
- Unique Push Bar The unique push bar provides the best natural grip, creating good ergonomics and many grip possibilities.
- Many Options Mover 300 can be used with both a 2-point and a 4-point suspension. They come in six variants and can be replaced easily without tools.
- Walking Arms Molift Mover 300 is also available with additional Support Arms. This in combination with the excellent maximum height provides an ideal solution for gait training.
- ARTG Number: 360016
- Australian Standards: 10535:2011
- Warranty: 2 years workmanship; 1-year battery