Sit-to-stand hoist with electrically adjustable leg base
Stable and easy to manoeuvre
Molift Quick Raiser 2 with an electrically adjustable leg base is compact, stable and easy to manoeuvre. The unique wheel position and near-perfect weight distribution of the base provides a good turning radius and easy manoeuvrability even in narrow spaces.
Fits almost everywhere
The inclined straight column imitates the natural pattern of movement and fulfils the hoisting needs of users with some degree of weight-bearing capacity. Molift Quick Raiser 2 has a safe working load of 160 kg (352 lbs).
The low base, 10 cm (4”), fits under most beds and chairs while the electrically adjustable legs enable accessibility almost everywhere.
- A perfect alternative when the hoist is used together with chairs with no accessibility underneath, such as electric wheelchairs and recliners.
- The knee pads are height adjustable and can be turned around for better fitting and to give alternative support for the legs.
- All Molift hoists have an integrated battery indicator that provides audio and visual notification.
- The lightweight construction combined with the unique wheel positioning provides exceptional manoeuvrability.
- ARTG Number: 360016
- Australian Standards: 10535:2011
- Warranty: 2 years workmanship; 1 year battery
|Battery||NiMH 14,4 V - 2,6 Ah||Maximum user weight (kg)||160|
|Battery charge time (hours)||3||Product includes||Chassis, column, knee support and respective V- or U-shape Arm|
|Height (mm)||1280||Rated performance||40 hoists at: 75 kg and 500 mm|
|Hoisting speed 75 kg (mm/sec)||50||Service software||Molift Service Tool|
|Leg height (mm)||100||Weight (kg)||36|
|Length (mm)||1150||Width chassis, outer (mm)||610|