Oxford Advance Portable Patient Floor Hoist. A mobile patient lifter enabling safe transfers of a person to or from a seated or lying position, even from as low as off the floor. Compact folding design for storing or transporting.
- Exceptionally low spreader bar usable height, suitable even for lifting patient from off the floor.
- Mobile patient lifter enabling a safe transfer of a person to or from a seated or lying position.
- Generous sized push handles to enable easy manoeuvring.
- User friendly, foot operated mechanism to adjust hoist legs, allows lifter to be positioned around furniture.
- Unique design allows hoist to fold down compactly without the use of additional tools. Great for home care use and in care facilities where space may be limited.
- Transportable to allow for travel outside the home or care environment.
- Emergency lowering feature for optimal safety.
- Intelligent diagnostic Smart Monitor to alert when service is due or safe working load is exceeded.
- Safe working load 155 kgs
- Maximum overall length 130cm
- Minimum overall length 125cm
- Maximum overall height 186cm
- Minimum overall height 136cm
- Width 55cm
- Height when folded 45cm
- Depth when folded 118cm
- Spreader bar maximum height 169cm
- Spreader bar minimum usable height 39cm
- Height at maximum reach 117cm
- Reach at maximum height 65cm
- Reach at minimum height 35cm
- Maximum reach 83.5cm (from centre of spreader bar to front of mast)
- Turning radius 142cm
- Legs open - External width 108cm
- Legs open - Internal width 100cm
- Legs closed - External width 67cm
- Legs closed - Internal width 57cm
- Overall height of legs 11.5cm
- Ground clearance 3cm
- Front 3 inch twin castors (7.5cm)
- Rear braked 3.9 inch castors (10cm)
- Supplied with battery and onboard charger
- Tested to EN ISO 10535