The Pathrider 140 XL Performance Mobility Scooter by Pride Mobility bristles with high performance features like full suspension and a hydraulic sealed brake system.
The Pathrider™ 140 XL is a powerful blend of power and precision. this performance scooter is equipped with a sleek and aggressive style, boasting a wealth of luxury touches. These include;
- Wraparound easy drive tiller
- LED lighting
- Sealed hydraulic brakes
- Large 33cm (13”) pneumatic tyres for excellent outdoor performance
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Rear view mirror
- Front shield standard
- Pillow-top seat
- Weight Capacity 181 kg (400 lbs.)
- Maximum Speed Up to 15 km/h (9.32 mph)
- Ground Clearance 13.33 cm (5.25”) at shroud
- Turning Radius 210.8 cm (83”) right / 208.3 cm (82") left
- Overall Length 142.8 cm (56.25”)
- Overall Width 69.2 cm (27.25”)
- Front Tyres 10 cm x 33 cm (4" x 13") pneumatic
- Rear Tyres 10 cm x 33 cm (4" x 13") pneumatic
- Seat-to-Deck 53 cm (21”)
- Seat-to-Ground 72.39 cm - 68.58 cm (28.5” - 27")
- Suspension Front and Rear
- Range Per Charge Up to 35 km (21.7 miles) (with 75AH batteries)
- Maximum Obstacle Climbing Ability 13 cm (5")
- Total Weight Without Batteries 117.70 kg (259.5 lbs.)
- Heaviest Piece When Disassembled Main Frame 93.21 kg (205.5 lbs)
- Standard Seating Material: Black Vinyl, Type: Pillow Top, Dimensions: 49.5 x 44.5 cm (19.5" x 17.5”)
- Drive System Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24-volt DC motor
- Dual Braking System Regenerative and electromechanical (hand break)
- Battery Requirements 2 x 12-volt, deep cycle 70 AH (gel)
- Battery Weight 25 kg (55 lbs.) each
- Battery Charger 8-amp, off-board
Support Item: Scooter: Indoor/Outdoor Use
Scooter Item Ref No: 05_122303111_0105_1_2
We can deliver our range of Mobility Scooters in the SEQ region between Byron up to Noosa and out to Toowoomba (subject to terms and conditions, please enquire with our sales staff for details). Subject to scheduling availability, your Mobility Scooter can be delivered and installed by one of our qualified service technicians right to your home. Outside the SEQ region, due to the size and weight of our Mobility Scooters, we will need to ship using freight and courier services, this will be priced separately, please call 1300 688 388.
One-Year Limited Warranty:
Your Pride Scooter is fully guaranteed for twelve (12) months from the date of purchase against faults arising due to defects in manufacture or materials. This warranty does not detract from, but is in addition to your legal rights. All electronic parts, including controllers and battery chargers, have a one (1) year warranty. Servicing to the controller or battery charger must be carried out by your authorised Pride Provider. Any attempt to open or dismantle these items renders the guarantee void on that item.
Two-Year Limited Warranty:
Structural frame components including: platform, fork, seat post, and frame welds. Drive train including: differential, motor and brake.
Batteries are covered by a six (6) month warranty.
Not Covered Under Warranty:
This guarantee does not extend to those items which may need replacement due to normal wear and tear (tyres, belts, bulbs, upholstery, plastic shrouds, motor brushes, fuses and batteries), or damage to the product caused by misuse or accident for which Pride or its agent cannot be held responsible. This warranty does not include service call outs.