Mobility equipment can be practical and stylish! When purchasing a mobility scooter, you want to invest in something that is going to make you feel confident, comfortable, and safe while on the move. That’s exactly what you can expect from the Pathrider scooter. It offers exceptional outdoor stability, high performance and great value, as well as being incredibly easy to use.
The electric scooter’s stylish design features a bright LED headlight, feather-touch disassembly, wraparound easy drive tiller and a back-lit battery gauge. It can also be disassembled for travel or storage, making it convenient to take on trips.
Comfort is also taken care of: the black vinyl seat comes with viscoelastic foam inserts, which have been designed for increased comfort. Enhanced positioning is also assured thanks to the inclusion of a slider.
*Some assembly may be required, please refer to the instruction manual.
The Pathrider ES 10 mobility scooter features:
- A range of up to 18km
- Feather-touch disassembly and standard lighting
- Sleek and stylish product design
- Viscoelastic foam inserts designed for comfort
- Slider and eight-position seat rotation enhances seat positioning
- Bright headlight and a back-lit LED battery meter
- Wraparound easy drive adjustable tiller
- Weight capacity load is 158kg
- 132 cm turning radius
- Up to 8.8 km/h max speed
- Charge range is up to 17.92 km per charge
- Regenerative and electromechanical dual braking system
- Disassembles for transport or storage
- Designed to meet the highest safety standards
- Range of accessories for Pathrider 10 ES includes a rear canvas bag (includes crutch/ walking stick holder), walker holder (must have Pride rear bag to attach), oxygen tank holder, saddlebag, mobile phone holder, cup holder and flag.
Dimensions 135 x 57 x 63 cm
We can deliver our range of Mobility Scooters in the SEQ region between Byron up to Noosa and out to Toowoomba (subject to terms and conditions, please enquire with our sales staff for details). Subject to scheduling availability, your Mobility Scooter can be delivered and installed by one of our qualified service technicians right to your home. Outside the SEQ region, due to the size and weight of our Mobility Scooters, we will need to ship using freight and courier services, this will be priced separately, please call 1300 688 388.
We're working on our content, please check in later.