Ready for transport and easily folded, the 4-wheel Quest Folding Scooter by Pride Mobility is perfect for the active lifestyle. Offering great performance indoors and out at a maximum speed of 6 km/h (4 mph) and a range per charge of up to 20 km (12.5 miles), the Quest Folding Scooter provides a comfortable and convenient ride.
It is super portable and is a great space saver that adjusts to fit perfectly inside any closet, corner, or vehicle trunk.
The Quest Folding Scooter is sleek, stylish, and extremely easy to operate, making it the perfect travel mobility scooter choice.
- Unique folding design
- Folds in just three easy steps
- Adjustable tiller
- Up to 20 km (12.5 miles) range per charge
- Easy to transport at home, hotels, or airports
- Can be stowed upright or laid down
- Articulated front end adds greater stability
- Front and rear LED lights
- Weight capacity: 115 kg (250 lbs.)
- Maximum speed: Up to 6 km/h (4 mph)
- Ground clearance: 6 cm (2.3”)
- Turning radius: 82 cm (32”)
- Overall length: 93 cm (37”)
- Overall width: 48.5 cm (19”)
- Drive wheels: 5 cm x 20 cm (2” x 8”) solid
- Front wheels: 4 cm x 18 cm (1.6” x 7”) solid
- Range per charge: Up to 20 km (12.5 miles) (lithium-ion)
- Total weight without batteries: 23.5 kg (51.4 lbs.)
- Heaviest piece when disassembled: 23.5 kg (51.4 lbs.) (unit does not disassemble - unit weight without battery pack)
- Standard seating:
- Type: Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic
- Material: Gray Vinyl
- Dimensions: 41 cm x 33 cm (16” x 13”)
- Battery requirements: (1) 24-volt (lithium-ion)
- Size: (1) 11.5 AH (lithium-ion)
- Weight: 11.5 AH lithium-ion- 2.3 kg (5 lbs.) each (1 required)
- Battery charger: 2.5-amp, off-board
Support Item: Scooter: Indoor/Outdoor Use
Scooter Item Ref No: 05_122303111_0105_1_2
We can deliver our range of Mobility Scooters in the SEQ region between Byron up to Noosa and out to Toowoomba (subject to terms and conditions, please enquire with our sales staff for details). Subject to scheduling availability, your Mobility Scooter can be delivered and installed by one of our qualified service technicians right to your home. Outside the SEQ region, due to the size and weight of our Mobility Scooters, we will need to ship using freight and courier services, this will be priced separately, please call 1300 688 388.