The SHOPRIDER™ 779XLS VIKING provides the comfort of a large scooter with the added advantage of the deluxe suspension system. The 779xLS has all the luxury features and a rugged and durable construction. This Deluxe 3 wheel scooter is very maneuverable and Easy to Drive.
The reliability of this impressive scooter by SHOPRIDER™ is further enhanced by the rear wheel drive and electromagnetic brake.
- High back contoured seat with headrest
- Sliding / Rotating / Height adjustable seat
- Lift up & Tilt adjustable arm rests
- “SLOW WHEN TURNING ” safety feature
- Elevated handlebar with R/H paddle control.
- Full Function LCD display
- High / Medium / Low speed settings
- Rear wheel drive
- Electromagnetic brake
- Front disc handbrake
- Front + Rear suspension
- LED Headlight- Low/High beam
- Rear activated Brake Lights
- Hazard lights
- Large 75amp battery capacity
- Overall Size : 1550mm (L) x 700mm (W) x 1305mm (H)
- Turning Circle: 1650mm
- Speed: 10km/h
- Maximum range: Up to 54km
- Safe climb angle: 9 °
- Maximum climb angle: 9°
- Motor: 2.0Hp high torque motor (4 Pole)
- Batteries: 2 x 75 Amp minimum (supplied)
- Charger: 8 Amp
- Tyres (Pneumatic): Ø406mm Front / Ø406mm Rear
- Product Weight: 140kg – with batteries
- Maximum User Weight: 185kg – on flat groundLength 1430mm
Support Item: Scooter: Indoor/Outdoor Use
Scooter Item Ref No: 05_122303111_0105_1_2
We can arrange delivery of our range of Mobility Scooters in the SEQ region between Byron up to Noosa and out to Toowoomba (subject to terms and conditions, please enquire with our sales staff for details). Subject to scheduling availability, your Mobility Scooter can be delivered and installed by one of our qualified service technicians right to your home. Outside the SEQ region, due to the size and weight of our Mobility Scooters, we may need to ship using freight and courier services, this will be priced separately, please call 1300 688 388.