The Charger by TopGun Mobility is the king of the streets.
Under the plush extra-large comfort chair resides a power-packed motor and battery combination.
The easy access lowered riding deck comes complete with all round double sprung suspension ensuring the smooth travel. The class-leading load carrying capacity is augmented by surprising agility and turning circle.
The Charger is the reliable choice for an astute driver.
- Up To 203kg Weight Capacity
- Industry leading High Torque Motor and Gearbox
- Safety Turning Sensor
- USB Charging Port
- Front and Rear Suspension Double Sprung Suspension
- Low Ground Clearance for Easy Mount and Dismount
- Safety Park Brake
- Digital Dash Display
- Industry Leading Turning Circle
- Compact yet powerful - A Bariatric scooter in a compact frame. Allows for better manoeuvring in tight spaces such as lifts and shopping aisles.
- Extra wide super comfort bariatric captain seat - Slide, swing, tilt, armrest height and angle - Depth adjustment for shorter or longer leg length. Allows drivers to be seated in the most comfortable and appropriate position for a comfortable ride.
- Shock absorbing Flexi Tiller - Dampens shock and jarring to hands, arms and shoulders caused by uneven or broken terrain.
- Safety Turning Sensor - Provides a safer cornering experience for all drivers, automatically slowing down when a corner is taken too quickly. This in effect puts less strain on the driver as they manoeuvre their scooter.
- Double Sprung Suspension - Provides the smoothest possible ride allowing the driver to glide over cracks and bumps with ease.
- LGHT Power Combo - A unique Low Geared, High Torque power combo ensures drivers with bariatric requirements can get about with confidence
- Super bright headlights - Lighting and reflector package ensures driver safety even in darkness.
We can deliver our range of Mobility Scooters in the SEQ region between Byron up to Noosa and out to Toowoomba (subject to terms and conditions, please enquire with our sales staff for details). Subject to scheduling availability, your Mobility Scooter can be delivered and installed by one of our qualified service technicians right to your home. Outside the SEQ region, due to the size and weight of our Mobility Scooters, we will need to ship using freight and courier services, this will be priced separately, please call 1300 688 388.
We're working on our content, please check in later.