The Wonder Sheet has been designed keeping both the user and carers needs in mind. Whether due to illness or a mobility issue, sometimes turning over and getting in and out of bed becomes difficult. The Wonder Sheet can make this easier. You can enhance your independence, increase your morale and be more comfortable in bed using the Wonder Sheet fitted sheet.
The Wonder Sheet fitted sheet can benefit anyone of any age. Including but not limited too;
- Parkinson's Disease
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Chronic Arthritis
- Ongoing Chronic Illness, pain and disability
- Brain Injury
- Joint Pain
- Poor circulation
- General ageing and weakness
- Carer; home and facility
- Cerebral Palsy
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Reduces the risk of skin breakdown causing pressure ulcers. There is less friction as the Wonder Sheet assists with increasing the ease of movement and independent repositioning really well.
- Enhances independence while reducing injuries, improving the quality of life and increasing morale
- It can work in conjunction with other equipment already in place, such as a bed pole.
- Reduced risk of back and other musculoskeletal injuries to carers. It makes repositioning easier requiring much less effort.
- Enhances a comfortable sleep. Helps with fatigue management as the design makes sleeping easier and feels more luxurious. It can also reduce movement, when turning too much in bed is the problem. You're able to get comfortable more easily.
- Elasticated all the way around, giving the sheet a snug fit so it won't come out.
- Fits a mattress that that has walls up to 28cm high. Can be used with a pressure mattress.
- Wash on a normal cycle.
- Top and bottom panels are a 50/50 blend polyester cotton sheeting, featuring a satin middle panel.
We're working on our content, please check in later.